There’s also a visit to the Gassan Diamonds factory, which allows spectators to watch the talented workers turn rough diamonds into exquisitely polished stones! This month, one lucky winner will be awarded two tickets to the Amsterdam City Sightseeing Tour PLUS while on the tour they will each receive a Gassan diamond worth €500!
Category: Contests & Giveaways
- The Insider’s Guide to Amsterdam May 10, 2012
- Spring Trip to Keukenhof Gardens February 27, 2011
- Sightseeing, Paintings & the Amsterdam Dungeon July 5, 2010
- Coffeeshops and the Red Light District in Amsterdam April 26, 2012
- Top 5 Places to Stay in Amsterdam February 16, 2012
- Nuit Blanche Amsterdam 2013 May 23, 2013
- Holland Festival May 16, 2013
- Best Day Trips from Amsterdam May 9, 2013
- Amsterdam in Spring April 25, 2013
- The Best Bars in Amsterdam April 11, 2013
- Verlie Goodenberger: what's up! I just want to give a huge thumbs up fo...
- Amish Shed: Appreciate it for this post, I am a big big fan of...
- Shahbaz Ahmed: Nice goooooooooooood...
- Terrance Nokleby: Establish a listing of the bistros you have enjoye...
- Shelby: Great job, it’s a great post. The info is good t...
alkmaar cheese market Amsterdam amsterdam attractions amsterdam bicycle tours amsterdam bus tours amsterdam canals dinner cruise amsterdam canals tour amsterdam city pass amsterdam culinary snack bike tour amsterdam day trips amsterdam dungeon Amsterdam events amsterdam festivals Amsterdam festivals and events amsterdam markets amsterdam museums Amsterdam pub crawl Amsterdam pubs Amsterdam Queens Day amsterdam red light district amsterdam sightseeing Amsterdam things do to amsterdam things to do amsterdam tours Amsterdam travel tips Amsterdam Winter Activities biking in Amsterdam Dutch Flowers holiday events i amsterdam city pass Keukenhof keukenhof gardens madame tussauds madurodam Netherlands Netherlands museums red light district rijksmuseum The Netherlands Things to Do Things to do Amsterdam things to do in amsterdam van gogh museum Viator Vondelpark