There are two ways I’d recommend soaking up Amsterdam’s sights–the I AMsterdam city pass or the Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour. The former gets you into 24 museums, and if you pair it with a bike rental, this is a really fun way to see the city. As for the the latter, it’s also fun, and the audio-guide is very informative. Personally, I’d prefer the pass and bicycle route, because while Amsterdam isn’t huge, it’s still big enough to explore multiple times. If you’re a return visitor, buy the pass and rent some wheels; first-timers will be fine with the bus tour.
Tag Archives: amsterdam bus tours
- The Insider’s Guide to Amsterdam May 10, 2012
- Top 5 Places to Stay in Amsterdam February 16, 2012
- Amsterdam by Bike April 8, 2011
- Spring Trip to Keukenhof Gardens February 27, 2011
- Coffeeshops and the Red Light District in Amsterdam April 26, 2012
- Amsterdam Roots Festival 2013 June 13, 2013
- Museumplein Weekend, Amsterdam June 7, 2013
- Nuit Blanche Amsterdam 2013 May 23, 2013
- Holland Festival May 16, 2013
- Best Day Trips from Amsterdam May 9, 2013
- Verlie Goodenberger: what's up! I just want to give a huge thumbs up fo...
- Amish Shed: Appreciate it for this post, I am a big big fan of...
- Shahbaz Ahmed: Nice goooooooooooood...
- Terrance Nokleby: Establish a listing of the bistros you have enjoye...
- Shelby: Great job, it’s a great post. The info is good t...
alkmaar cheese market Amsterdam amsterdam attractions amsterdam bicycle tours amsterdam bus tours amsterdam canals dinner cruise amsterdam canals tour amsterdam city pass amsterdam culinary snack bike tour amsterdam day trips amsterdam dungeon Amsterdam events amsterdam festivals Amsterdam festivals and events amsterdam markets amsterdam museums Amsterdam pub crawl Amsterdam pubs Amsterdam Queens Day amsterdam red light district amsterdam sightseeing Amsterdam things do to amsterdam things to do amsterdam tours Amsterdam travel tips Amsterdam Winter Activities biking in Amsterdam Dutch Flowers holiday events i amsterdam city pass Keukenhof keukenhof gardens madame tussauds madurodam Netherlands Netherlands museums red light district rijksmuseum The Netherlands Things to Do Things to do Amsterdam things to do in amsterdam van gogh museum Viator Vondelpark