Queensland is famous for its beaches. For white sands, and crystal clear turquoise waters. For island paradises. Whilst the Great Barrier Reef up around Cairns has its attractions, it just doesn’t have the pull of the islands of Southern Queensland.
Category: Things To Do
July 25, 2014
Canberra might be small, but it has some of Australia’s best cultural museums situated within its city limits, there’s something for everyone amongst the museums of Canberra.
July 11, 2014
Travelling the East Coast of Australia on a road trip is one of – if not the – most quintessential Australian travel experiences. For some though, the states of Victoria and NSW don’t even make the count. For these people it’s all about the East Coast Road Trip through Queensland.
July 11, 2014
Alice Springs is a unique part of Australia’s tourism. Sitting in the middle of the country, it’s a place quite unlike anywhere else in Australia – which can often leave those planning to visit confused. No more! Here’s our guide on how to plan a trip to Alice Springs.
July 4, 2014
When researching things to do in Broome it seems that all you come across are tips, hints and ideas for day trips rather than things to do within the township itself. Luckily, we’ve got you covered.
May 30, 2014
The School of the Air was the Australian Outback’s answer to online education in the 1950s. With the majority of students in the Northern Territory living on farms and properties often hours away from the nearest school, the School of the Air brought school to everyone – through the radio.
May 23, 2014
Fraser Island, the Whitsundays, and the far northern places of Palm Cove and Port Douglas consist some of the best of Queensland’s Tropical Destinations.
May 16, 2014
Set on the Queensland coastline two hours drive north of Brisbane, there’s only one thing that should be on any visitor to Noosa’s mind – getting out on the water of the Sunshine Coast.
May 16, 2014
There’s something about Australia that conjures images of vast open farmland, cattle drovers and men in akubra hats. Whilst that isn’t the way of life for the majority of Aussies anymore, it’s still possible to witness the spirit of Australian in the Australian Outback Spectacular.
May 9, 2014
It’s Australia’s capital, but it tends to be overlooked by locals and travellers alike. Canberra does, however, have more to offer than simply a place to hold parliamentary proceedings. The National Zoo and Aquarium is one of Australia’s best-kept secrets.
- Top 10 Crazy Adventure Sports in Australia April 6, 2012
- What Not to Do in Australia September 7, 2012
- Outback Cave Art August 10, 2012
- Should You Visit Uluru (Ayers Rock)? April 20, 2012
- Essential Australian Slang August 24, 2012
- Islands of Southern Queensland August 29, 2014
- Theme Parks of the Gold Coast August 22, 2014
- Museums of Canberra July 25, 2014
- How to Spend a Weekend on Kangaroo Island July 18, 2014
- The East Coast Road Trip through Queensland July 11, 2014
- Viator: Hi Tuneesha, This photo is owned by Viator, eithe...
- Tuneesha: Hi, may i know the original source of the picture ...
- Donna: English friend were aghast at the thought of anoth...
- Benjamin: My only qualms with this are the colourful languag...
- Benjamin: As a hungry Australian I will wave down a waiter i...
Australia Things to Do Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.