For a city with such a staggering population (more than 8 million people as of 2010), Bangkok, Thailand has surprisingly few public parks. Situated in the center of the city, Lumphini Park is one of the best and the biggest.
Tag Archives: Thailand Parks
- Celebrating the New Year in Bangkok December 15, 2011
- Taling Chan Floating Market July 18, 2011
- Bangkok by Boat January 19, 2012
- Chinese New Year in Bangkok January 3, 2012
- Top 3 Kid-Friendly Attractions in Bangkok March 14, 2012
- Asha and Brock in Bangkok May 21, 2013
- Muay Thai Fighting in Bangkok May 16, 2013
- Best Family Friendly Attractions in Bangkok April 18, 2013
- Songkran Water Festival in Thailand April 11, 2013
- Seeing Sukhumvit March 28, 2013
- Sara: The best part of cruising is the access to museums...
- Sara: Hope the Thai citizens celebrated their new year w...
- Sara: If I am not wrong, the Dusit Zoo and the Crocodile...
- Natt Opasanon: It was a very enjoyable long weekend this year!...
- Natt Opasanon: It is a truly magical on Chinese New Years down in...
Attractions in Bangkok Bangkok Bangkok attractions Bangkok bars Bangkok boat tour Bangkok eating and drinking Bangkok eating and restaurants Bangkok events Bangkok festivals and events Bangkok for kids Bangkok free things to do Bangkok hotels and lodging Bangkok nightlife Bangkok Parks Bangkok restaurants Bangkok romantic things to do Bangkok temples Bangkok Thailand Bangkok Things to Do Bangkok travel tips Chao Phraya River Chatuchak Market chinese new year chinese new year in bangkok chinese new year in thailand events in thailand Floating Market floating marketing Fort Phra Sumen How to see Bangkok Khao San Road local guides in bangkok Lumphini Park Market New Year's Eve in Bangkok Santichaiprakarn Park snakes in Bangkok Thailand Thailand events Thailand markets Thailand Parks Thailand travel tips Things to do in Bangkok Things to do in Thailand Viator