Did you like Gaudí’s masterpieces by day? If so, then you’ll really get a kick out of them at night. That’s because two of the city’s most treasured Gaudí sights become just that much more fascinating at sundown. The first of those is Gaudí’s most famous creation: the still-under-construction La Sagrada Familia. While you can’t […]
Along the southeast border of Barcelona, and with views of the port and sea beyond, rises Parc de Montjuïc, home to a collection of the city’s top sights. From a medieval castle to a botanical garden and museums galore, there’s a lot to see and do at this higher-altitude corner of Barcelona.
While busy discovering Barcelona’s most popular Modernisme masterpieces such as La Pedrera and La Sagrada Familia, you might miss out on one of the city’s best and newest destinations to discover all things art nouveau. From stained-glass windows to paintings, furniture and sculptures, the Museu del Modernisme Catala gives visitors an up close look at […]
When it comes to beloved Barcelona landmarks, Camp Nou Stadium surely ranks among the favorites. And really, it’s hardly just a sight to see for soccer lovers – oh no, this football stadium is so monumental that even the average visitor will find it a fascinating stop.
Memories are lovely, but if you’re looking for a more tangible way to celebrate your visit to Barcelona, then you’ll want to snag some souvenirs. From football jerseys to old-school shoes, and eccentric holiday tchotchkes, here are 10 Barcelona goodies that you’ll want to grab before heading home.
Hold on to your seats — seriously, hold on to them — because Gaudí is about to get a lot more exciting. That’s because the Gaudí Experience will take you on visual and sensory journey through the architect’s wildly imaginative creative process in a way that goes far beyond just sightseeing. That’s because you will […]
As if you really needed a list of reasons to visit Barcelona; the thought of a Spanish beachside metropolis is surely enough. That said, here are a handful of reasons to drive home the point that you should definitely set your travel sights on Spain’s second-largest city.
From a work-in-progress cathedral to a skyscraper illuminated by millions of colors, Barcelona is positively filled with intriguing architecture. So grab your camera and walking shoes, because here are some of the top architecture sights that you’ll want to hit up on your visit to Spain’s second-largest city. La Sagrada Familia The most famous architectural […]
- Top 5 Gaudi Sights in Barcelona March 13, 2012
- Sant Joan’s Festival June 15, 2011
- Top 5 Places to Grab a Drink in Barcelona August 16, 2011
- What Not to Do in Barcelona June 28, 2013
- Encants Flea Market September 7, 2011
- Gaudí Sights by Night August 26, 2014
- Festes de la Mercè August 19, 2014
- Parc de Montjuïc August 12, 2014
- Museu del Modernisme Catala August 7, 2014
- A Closer Look at Las Ramblas July 22, 2014
- Madeby Barcelona: Great pic. Las Ramblas: The green river into the c...
- Harriet Freeman: I agree with that top 5! But you forgot Casa Vicen...
- Sarah Farmer Earll: we read ALL the tips on Viator on what to do, what...
- Dr. Jens Abend: I'm also commenting to let you be aware of what a ...
- MURAT YAYINLARI: you're really a excellent webmaster. The website l...
Barcelona Things to Do Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.