If you’re looking to get out of the city for a day, the area around Barcelona is chock full of fun things to do, and Barcelona day trip tours are reasonably priced. For wine lovers, there’s a good one that takes you to Montserrat and the Freixenet winery. It’s a little over $80, and its takes you the Royal Basilica in Montserrat, where you can view the famous Black Virgin statue and hear La Escolania de Montserrat, one of Europe’s oldest children’s choir. The tour concludes at Freixenet, where you’ll get to taste its world-famous sparkling wine.
Tag Archives: black virgin statue
- Top 5 Gaudi Sights in Barcelona March 13, 2012
- Barcelona – Most Liveable City in the World March 19, 2011
- Barcelona in Autumn: Harlem, Bobby and Heartburgers October 4, 2011
- Encants Flea Market September 7, 2011
- Top 5 Places to Grab a Drink in Barcelona August 16, 2011
- Barcelona’s Top Art Museums April 15, 2014
- Win the Ultimate Barcelona Experience for 2! April 8, 2014
- Port Olímpic April 1, 2014
- Correfocs: Catalonia’s Fire-running Festivals March 18, 2014
- Things to Do in Tarragona March 4, 2014
- Madeby Barcelona: Great pic. Las Ramblas: The green river into the c...
- Harriet Freeman: I agree with that top 5! But you forgot Casa Vicen...
- Sarah Farmer Earll: we read ALL the tips on Viator on what to do, what...
- Dr. Jens Abend: I'm also commenting to let you be aware of what a ...
- MURAT YAYINLARI: you're really a excellent webmaster. The website l...
Barcelona Barcelona art and architecture barcelona attractions Barcelona beaches barcelona bus tours barcelona contemporary art Barcelona cooking classes barcelona day trips Barcelona eating and drinking barcelona eating and restaurants Barcelona festivals and events Barcelona food Barcelona free things to do Barcelona markets Barcelona museums Barcelona outdoor activities Barcelona parks and gardens Barcelona shopping barcelona sightseeing Barcelona sightseeing tours barcelona things to do barcelona top attractions barcelona tours Barcelona tours and activities Barcelona travel tips casa batllo catalonia freixenet winery gaudi Gracia La Boqueria la sagrada familia las ramblas Montjuic montserrat Parc de la Ciutadella Park Guell picasso Picasso museum port olimpic sitges Spain tarragona Things to do things to do in barcelona