If you’re looking to get out of the city for a day, the area around Barcelona is chock full of fun things to do, and Barcelona day trip tours are reasonably priced. For wine lovers, there’s a good one that takes you to Montserrat and the Freixenet winery. It’s a little over $80, and its takes you the Royal Basilica in Montserrat, where you can view the famous Black Virgin statue and hear La Escolania de Montserrat, one of Europe’s oldest children’s choir. The tour concludes at Freixenet, where you’ll get to taste its world-famous sparkling wine.
Tag Archives: black virgin statue
- Top 5 Gaudi Sights in Barcelona March 13, 2012
- Things to Do in Barcelona in Spring March 19, 2013
- Las Ramblas: Sights and Things to Do April 17, 2012
- Sant Joan’s Festival June 15, 2011
- Top 5 Places to Grab a Drink in Barcelona August 16, 2011
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Poble Sec July 28, 2015
- 12 Hours in Barcelona July 28, 2015
- Barcelona’s Best Plazas July 21, 2015
- 7 Ways to Escape the Crowds in Barcelona June 30, 2015
- Top Outdoor Art and Sculptures in Barcelona June 2, 2015
- Madeby Barcelona: Great pic. Las Ramblas: The green river into the c...
- Harriet Freeman: I agree with that top 5! But you forgot Casa Vicen...
- Sarah Farmer Earll: we read ALL the tips on Viator on what to do, what...
- Dr. Jens Abend: I'm also commenting to let you be aware of what a ...
- MURAT YAYINLARI: you're really a excellent webmaster. The website l...
Barcelona Barcelona architecture Barcelona art and architecture barcelona attractions Barcelona beaches Barcelona best of lists barcelona bus tours Barcelona churches barcelona day trips Barcelona eating and drinking barcelona eating and restaurants Barcelona family friendly activities Barcelona festivals Barcelona festivals and events Barcelona free things to do Barcelona holidays Barcelona markets Barcelona museums Barcelona outdoor activities Barcelona parks and gardens Barcelona shopping barcelona sightseeing Barcelona sightseeing tours barcelona things to do barcelona top attractions barcelona tours Barcelona tours & activities Barcelona tours and activities Barcelona travel tips casa batllo catalonia gaudi Gaudi attractions Gracia La Pedrera la sagrada familia las ramblas montserrat Parc de la Ciutadella Park Guell Picasso museum sitges Spain tarragona Things to do