Catalonia is one of the most fascinating regions in all of Europe, and Barcelona is no less interesting. Outside of Barcelona, however, is Montserrat, home to a monastery and the famous Morenita, the “Black Madonna” statue. If you’re visiting Barcelona, you should really take a day trip to this rugged mountain (Montserrat literally translates to “jagged”).
Tag Archives: catalonia
- Top 5 Gaudi Sights in Barcelona March 13, 2012
- Things to Do in Barcelona in Spring March 19, 2013
- What Not to Do in Barcelona August 21, 2012
- Sant Joan’s Festival June 15, 2011
- Top 5 Places to Grab a Drink in Barcelona August 16, 2011
- Day Trip to Figueres June 17, 2013
- Save 50% on Barcelona Tours June 14, 2013
- Food Lovers Guide to Barcelona June 12, 2013
- Day Trips From Barcelona May 28, 2013
- Free Things to Do in Barcelona May 14, 2013
- Madeby Barcelona: Great pic. Las Ramblas: The green river into the c...
- Harriet Freeman: I agree with that top 5! But you forgot Casa Vicen...
- Sarah Farmer Earll: we read ALL the tips on Viator on what to do, what...
- Dr. Jens Abend: I'm also commenting to let you be aware of what a ...
- MURAT YAYINLARI: you're really a excellent webmaster. The website l...
Barcelona Barcelona art and architecture barcelona attractions Barcelona bars Barcelona beaches barcelona bus tours barcelona contemporary art barcelona day trips Barcelona eating and drinking barcelona eating and restaurants Barcelona festivals Barcelona festivals and events Barcelona food Barcelona free things to do Barcelona itineraries Barcelona markets Barcelona museums Barcelona nightlife Barcelona outdoor activities Barcelona parks and gardens barcelona sightseeing Barcelona sightseeing tours barcelona things to do barcelona top attractions barcelona tours Barcelona travel tips casa batllo Christmas Celebrations El Raval freixenet winery gaudi Gracia La Boqueria la sagrada familia las ramblas Montjuic montserrat Parc de la Ciutadella Park Guell picasso Picasso museum sitges Spain Things to do things to do in barcelona