While I typically associate scooters with Italy (if you’re a fan of Eddie Izzard, you’ll know why), they are also found in Spain, particularly in Barcelona. In fact, you can take a guided scooter tour that will take you past the Sagrada Familia Cathedral, the Hospital de Sant Pau, La Pedrera Casa Mila and Gaudi’s hallucinogenic apartments of Casa Batlo. Seriously, Casa Batlo might be the strangest building you’ve ever seen outside of a movie set. I highly recommend this tour.
Tag Archives: cathedral crypt
- Top 5 Gaudi Sights in Barcelona March 13, 2012
- Las Ramblas: Sights and Things to Do April 17, 2012
- What Not to Do in Barcelona August 21, 2012
- Barcelona in Autumn: Harlem, Bobby and Heartburgers October 4, 2011
- Encants Flea Market September 7, 2011
- Free Things to Do in Barcelona May 14, 2013
- FC Barcelona Stadium April 18, 2013
- Visiting Barcelona’s La Pedrera April 16, 2013
- Best beaches in Barcelona March 26, 2013
- Things to Do in Barcelona in Spring March 19, 2013
- Madeby Barcelona: Great pic. Las Ramblas: The green river into the c...
- Harriet Freeman: I agree with that top 5! But you forgot Casa Vicen...
- Sarah Farmer Earll: we read ALL the tips on Viator on what to do, what...
- Dr. Jens Abend: I'm also commenting to let you be aware of what a ...
- MURAT YAYINLARI: you're really a excellent webmaster. The website l...
Barcelona Barcelona art and architecture barcelona attractions Barcelona bars barcelona bus tours barcelona contemporary art barcelona day trips barcelona eating and restaurants Barcelona festivals Barcelona festivals and events Barcelona food Barcelona free things to do Barcelona itineraries Barcelona markets Barcelona museums Barcelona nightlife Barcelona outdoor activities Barcelona parks and gardens Barcelona shopping barcelona sightseeing Barcelona sightseeing tours barcelona things to do barcelona top attractions barcelona tours Barcelona travel tips casa batllo Christmas Celebrations El Raval freixenet winery gaudi Gracia La Boqueria la sagrada familia las ramblas Montjuic montserrat Parc de la Ciutadella Parc Guell Park Guell picasso Picasso museum sitges Spain Things to do things to do in barcelona