Welcome to 2012, the Year of the Mayan Apocalypse! Of course, it isn’t, and there’s not one shred of evidence that the ancient Mayans or any other honest expert ever believed for one tonalli that the world would end in 2012.
Tag Archives: armageddon 2012
- New Ferry from Tampa, Florida, to the Yucatan? May 3, 2012
- Tulum Hopes To Be Named One of Mexico’s “Pueblos Magicos” February 15, 2012
- President Calderon Takes Us on a Guided Tour of the Yucatan and Beyond September 15, 2011
- Celebrate a Cosmic Spring Equinox at Chichen Itza June 30, 2011
- Save on top-rated Cancun Tours! February 1, 2012
- How To Spend One Week in Cancun June 13, 2013
- The Cancun Speedway May 30, 2013
- What Not To Do in Cancun May 16, 2013
- Cancun Safety Tips May 2, 2013
- What to Eat in Cancun April 18, 2013
- alvaro ramos: I work in fort lauderdale but my hometown is villa...
- alvaro ramos: Please, we need a ferry to cross the gulf whit my ...
- Maria Aviles: Please let me know when this cruises are going to ...
- Charlie Collins: Planning to spend time in Belize. Would definitly...
- Tom: We need to go back and forth at least 2x per year,...
2012 best of mexico cancun Cancun Attractions Cancun beaches cancun day trips Cancun news Cancun Recommendations Cancun Things To Do cancun transportation cancun travel tips cancun windsurfing chichen itza Cozumel emergency information festival hunting safari hurricane preparedness hurricanes Isla Mujeres laguna nichupte lionfish maya 2012 mayan Mayan Calendar mayan ruins Medical Tourism Mexico mexico things to do off the beaten path Outdoor adventures Mexico riviera maya Riviera Maya and the Yucatan ruins ruta maya tequila Things to do in Cancun things to do in mexico Tour Cancun Tulum underwater museum UNESCO World Heritage Sites Whale Sharks world windsurfing championship yucatan