The dragon year is here! The new year decorations have been put up all over China, nowhere more so than the Old Town Bazaar of Shanghai. There have been statues about dragon stories. Moving dragon and phoenix are set up in front of the old town food quarter. Big “lotus flowers” can be seen all over the town, and red lanterns hung throughout the alleys. The Spring Festival is the most exciting and important festival for the year.
Things to Do Home » China » Things To Do in China » China Festivals & Events » Celebrate the Year of the Dragon in Shanghai
Celebrate the Year of the Dragon in Shanghai
- Macau, More Than Just Gambling December 12, 2011
- Save 50% on Beijing and Great Wall Day Trips January 17, 2012
- Chinese Tea Culture September 30, 2011
- How to Spend Two Weeks in China May 27, 2013
- Running a Marathon on the Great Wall of China May 7, 2012
- Top Sights Along the Yangtze River November 11, 2013
- Sichuan Opera November 4, 2013
- China’s Coolest Buildings October 14, 2013
- Travel to China Visa-Free October 14, 2013
- Typhoon Fitow Travel Update October 11, 2013
- Tom: Great article, I didn't expect you can see so much...
- Jens M. Abend: Whats up! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for...
- Katheryn Knoell: Great thread.. I had to scan it twice to comprehen...
- δονητες: Thank you a lot for giving everyone an exceptional...
- avast free download: Just wanna state that this is extremely helpfu...
asia Asian cuisine Beijing Chengdu China China attractions China cruises China day trips china deals China eating and drinking China eating and restaurants China family friendly activities China festivals and events China free things to do China holidays China in winter China natural wonders China outdoor activities China romantic things to do China sightseeing tours China temples China things to do China top attractions China travel tips China wildlife and nature Chinese New Year Great Wall of China Guangzhou guided tours Guilin Hangzhou Macau Northern China private tour guide shanghai sightseeing in china SIlk Road in China Southern China Southwest China Things to do in China viator private tour guide Xiamen Xian Yangshuo Yangtze River