The dragon year is here! The new year decorations have been put up all over China, nowhere more so than the Old Town Bazaar of Shanghai. There have been statues about dragon stories. Moving dragon and phoenix are set up in front of the old town food quarter. Big “lotus flowers” can be seen all over the town, and red lanterns hung throughout the alleys. The Spring Festival is the most exciting and important festival for the year.
Things to Do Home » China » Things To Do in China » China Festivals & Events » Celebrate the Year of the Dragon in Shanghai
Celebrate the Year of the Dragon in Shanghai
- Save 50% on Beijing and Great Wall Day Trips January 17, 2012
- How to Spend Two Weeks in China May 27, 2013
- Traveling to Tibet from China April 15, 2013
- Hangzhou, China’s Enchanting City by the Lake May 6, 2013
- China’s Most Beautiful Temples, Shrines and Monasteries May 13, 2013
- Pagodas and Temples of Hangzhou April 21, 2014
- Xian’s Best Museums March 24, 2014
- Exploring Macau’s Fusion Cuisine March 10, 2014
- Trains in China: A Survival Guide March 3, 2014
- Guangzhou’s Best Historical Attractions February 17, 2014
- HEBINGER: Dear Sir / Madam May I know which things can be...
- Tom: Great article, I didn't expect you can see so much...
- Viator: Hi! Sign up for our newsletter on the left-hand s...
- Kenyetta Turck: I will right away grasp your rss as I can not to f...
asia Asian cuisine Beijing Chengdu China China art and architecture China attractions China cruises China day trips china deals China eating and drinking China eating and restaurants China family friendly activities China festivals and events China history China holidays China natural wonders China outdoor activities China sightseeing tours China things to do China top attractions China travel tips China wildlife and nature Chinese New Year Eastern China Great Wall of China Guangzhou guided tours Guilin Hangzhou Macau Northern China Northwest China private tour guide shanghai sightseeing in china SIlk Road in China Southern China Southwest China Things to do in China viator private tour guide Xiamen Xian Yangshuo Yangtze River