One of the loveliest things about Dublin is its location at the mouth of the River Liffey on Dublin Bay. The city grew from the convenience of the area as a landing place for the Vikings and now stretches around all three sides of the bay.
Tag Archives: dublin castles
- 5 Places to Eat and Drink in Dublin December 19, 2011
- Imaginosity November 21, 2011
- Aviva Stadium Hosts Six Nations Rugby Tournament February 2, 2012
- Dublin: One City, One Book February 21, 2012
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tours in Dublin November 8, 2012
- Things to do in Dublin in Summer June 11, 2013
- The Trinity College Dublin Shakespeare Festival June 10, 2013
- Where to Stay in Dublin June 3, 2013
- Dublin for Cruise Visitors May 30, 2013
- Bloomsday Festival May 23, 2013
- Amber DeGrace: Nice list. The Porterhouse Brewing Company (at lea...
- Coach Tours Dublin: Fantastic article Zoe. I really like this hop- on ...
- abdominal workout: Your blog is extremely helpful. I will keep follow...
- Sally: Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who wa...
- lin: Howdy very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amaz...
Airfield Book of Kells Dublin Dublin Architecture Dublin attractions dublin beaches Dublin Castle dublin castles Dublin cathedrals dublin christmas dublin contest Dublin day trips dublin farm in city Dublin festivals Dublin festivals and events Dublin History Dublin Ireland dublin local recommendations Dublin museums dublin music Dublin nightlife dublin pubs Dublin sightseeing dublin things to do dublin tours Dublin travel tips dublin with kids Dublin Writers Dublin Writers Museum free things to do Guinness Guinness Storehouse holiday events hugh lane gallery Ireland Ireland things to do irish music James Joyce Kilmainham Gaol National Gallery of Ireland Temple Bar Trinity College Uniquely Dublin Viator Writers’ Museum