Dublin is not just about the late and the great, there is a vibrant cultural scene putting out good, innovative theater and art as we speak. One organisation that has been important in spawning new talent since 1966 is the Project Arts Centre. Liam Neeson, Gabriel Byrne, U2 – they’ve all done a turn on the stages of the Project Arts Centre.
Tag Archives: Project Arts Centre
- Dublin Culture Trail App March 19, 2012
- Dublin: One City, One Book February 21, 2012
- Save on Top-Rated Dublin Tours! April 3, 2012
- Aviva Stadium Hosts Six Nations Rugby Tournament February 2, 2012
- Temple Bar July 13, 2011
- Bloomsday Festival May 23, 2013
- What Not to Do in Dublin May 13, 2013
- Visiting Galway from Dublin May 6, 2013
- Music in Dublin April 25, 2013
- Rugby in Dublin April 15, 2013
- Amber DeGrace: Nice list. The Porterhouse Brewing Company (at lea...
- Coach Tours Dublin: Fantastic article Zoe. I really like this hop- on ...
- abdominal workout: Your blog is extremely helpful. I will keep follow...
- Sally: Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who wa...
- lin: Howdy very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amaz...
Airfield Book of Kells Dublin Dublin Architecture Dublin attractions dublin beaches Dublin Castle dublin castles Dublin cathedrals dublin christmas dublin contest Dublin day trips dublin farm in city Dublin festivals Dublin festivals and events Dublin History Dublin Ireland dublin local recommendations Dublin museums dublin music Dublin nightlife dublin pubs dublin things to do dublin tours Dublin travel tips dublin with kids Dublin Writers Dublin Writers Museum free things to do Guinness Guinness Storehouse holiday events hugh lane gallery Ireland Ireland things to do irish music irish pubs James Joyce Kilmainham Gaol National Gallery of Ireland Temple Bar Trinity College Uniquely Dublin Viator Writers’ Museum