No trip to Ireland would be complete without a trip to a good Irish pub. Luckily, The Stag’s Head Pub is right in the heart of Dublin but it is a hidden gem. This means that those propped on the stools around the bar tend to actually have Irish accents, not American or Australian or any other backpacking nation, even in the height of tourist season.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tours in Dublin November 8, 2012
- 5 Places to Eat and Drink in Dublin December 19, 2011
- Imaginosity November 21, 2011
- Aviva Stadium Hosts Six Nations Rugby Tournament February 2, 2012
- Dublin: One City, One Book February 21, 2012
- What Not to Do in Dublin May 13, 2013
- Visiting Galway from Dublin May 6, 2013
- Music in Dublin April 25, 2013
- Rugby in Dublin April 15, 2013
- Nightlife in Dublin April 8, 2013
- Amber DeGrace: Nice list. The Porterhouse Brewing Company (at lea...
- Coach Tours Dublin: Fantastic article Zoe. I really like this hop- on ...
- abdominal workout: Your blog is extremely helpful. I will keep follow...
- Sally: Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who wa...
- lin: Howdy very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amaz...
Airfield Book of Kells Dublin Dublin Architecture Dublin attractions dublin beaches Dublin Castle dublin castles Dublin cathedrals dublin christmas dublin contest Dublin day trips dublin farm in city Dublin festivals Dublin festivals and events Dublin History Dublin Ireland dublin local recommendations Dublin museums dublin music Dublin nightlife dublin pubs dublin things to do dublin tours Dublin travel tips dublin with kids Dublin Writers Dublin Writers Museum free things to do Guinness Guinness Storehouse holiday events hugh lane gallery Ireland Ireland things to do irish music irish pubs James Joyce Kilmainham Gaol National Gallery of Ireland Temple Bar Trinity College Uniquely Dublin Viator Writers’ Museum