Aswan is the southernmost city in Egypt and not coincidentally the driest; rain is a freakishly rare occurrence here, any time of the year. But while we’re on the superlatives it’s also the hottest, which makes the (northern) winter the best time to visit, when daytime temperatures are mild enough to allow for sightseeing.
- Top Things to See and Do in Alexandria April 13, 2012
- Camel Trekking in Egypt July 6, 2012
- The Arab Music Festival at the Cairo Opera House November 16, 2012
- New Year’s Eve Events in Cairo December 14, 2012
- Understanding the Bedouin Culture of Egypt January 18, 2013
- Day Trips from Cairo May 10, 2013
- Egypt’s Wild West April 15, 2013
- Inland Sinai April 9, 2013
- Saqqara April 8, 2013
- The Valley of the Kings March 15, 2013
- excursions in egypt sharm: Hi it absolutely was pleasure to see your blog, it...
- Harlett: Clearly reviewing the information we agree with th...
Abu Simbel Alexandria Alexandria Day Trip Alexandria Top Sights aswan Cairo Cairo Attractions Cairo Sightseeing Cairo Things to Do camel trekking camel trekking in egypt Coptic Museum Dahab Dahshur Dive Spots in Egypt Egypt Egypt day trips egypt history Egypt holidays Egypt Markets Egypt pyramids Egypt Temples Egypt things to do Egypt top attractions Egypt train travel Festivals in Egypt get to hathor temple Giftun Island Giza Pyramids Hanging Church Hathor temple Hurghada Luxor Luxor Temple Mediterranean Nile River Red Sea saqqara Sharm el Sheikh Shisha Cafes in Cairo Suez Suez National Museum things to do in cairo