One of the most famous Christmas traditions in England is the carol singing by the choir of Kings College Cambridge. Every year there are two carol services; the first held in early December is for members of the college only and is recorded and played on BBC2 TV on Christmas Eve. The other is held on Christmas Eve and is open to the public.
Tag Archives: christmas
- Whitstable – A Place for Oysters in England May 18, 2012
- Stonehenge and Salisbury April 20, 2012
- 5 Beautiful Destinations in England September 8, 2011
- Things to do in York January 11, 2013
- The Cliffs of Dorset December 28, 2012
- Stonehenge at Summer Solstice June 16, 2013
- Discover Shakespeare’s England in Stratford Upon Avon June 14, 2013
- How to Spend One Week in England June 7, 2013
- Tips for Visiting England in Summer May 31, 2013
- The Seaside Town of Brighton May 23, 2013
- gulf oil rig spill is forgotten: I just wanted to develop a small note in order to ...
- Faith Doyle: looking for tour on september 1, 2012 from Southam...
- Faith Doyle: Looking for tour of Stonehenge and Salisbury from ...
- jonas: Sorry to inform you guys but that deffinately is w...
- Lauren: The image is definitely not Whitstable........
banksy Bath things to do bicester village bristol cambridge castles christmas cliffs cornwall Cornwall Things to Do day trips Eden Project England England attractions England castles England coast England day trips England eating and drinking England festivals and events England hiking England things to do english food Enland attractions fish and chips harbor holiday activities holiday events king's college choir Lake District land's end Leeds Liverpool day trips Liverpool things to do London london day trips Mersey River Nature oxford Plants private tour ships shopping stonehenge vacations Viator