What do you do when the human need for raw materials – in this case, clay – has left a huge hole in the ground? If you’re the people from the Eden Project in Cornwall, you build a startling series of domes and gardens to inspire people to live more harmoniously with the planet.
Tag Archives: Cornwall Things to Do
- Whitstable – A Place for Oysters in England May 18, 2012
- Stonehenge and Salisbury April 20, 2012
- 5 Beautiful Destinations in England September 8, 2011
- Castlerigg Stone Circle November 30, 2012
- Breweries in England November 16, 2012
- The Seaside Town of Brighton May 23, 2013
- Exploring Beatrix Potter’s England May 17, 2013
- England’s Best Seaside Towns May 10, 2013
- Hiking Trails in England May 3, 2013
- Bath Music Festival April 19, 2013
- gulf oil rig spill is forgotten: I just wanted to develop a small note in order to ...
- Faith Doyle: looking for tour on september 1, 2012 from Southam...
- Faith Doyle: Looking for tour of Stonehenge and Salisbury from ...
- jonas: Sorry to inform you guys but that deffinately is w...
- Lauren: The image is definitely not Whitstable........
banksy Bath things to do bicester village bristol cambridge castles christmas cliffs cornwall Cornwall Things to Do day trips Eden Project England England attractions England castles England coast England day trips England eating and drinking England festivals and events England hiking England things to do english food Enland attractions fish and chips harbor holiday activities holiday events king's college choir Lake District land's end Leeds Liverpool day trips Liverpool things to do London london day trips Mersey River Nature oxford Plants private tour ships shopping stonehenge vacations Viator