My mom goes on a trip every year with a couple of her friends. Last year, they went to Savannah, GA in the middle of August. I think they might have gone to antique stores and on some tour or antebellum houses, but I am certain that somebody’s brand-new haircut was rendered null and void due to the humidity—whatever this lady’s hair was supposed to look like, it ended up a bunch of curls. This year, they’re going to Italy, and so I helped my mom plan their trip.
Tag Archives: basilica di lorenzo
- San Lorenzo Market in Florence August 9, 2011
- Palazzo Medici-Riccardi in Florence January 31, 2012
- Fashionistas Head for Florence December 6, 2011
- Celebrate Florentine New Year February 14, 2012
- Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio: Hidden church music in Florence September 13, 2011
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Florence May 22, 2013
- Cooking Classes in Florence May 15, 2013
- Val d’Orcia, the Farmlands of Tuscany May 13, 2013
- Duomo di Prato (Prato Cathedral) May 10, 2013
- Great Day Trips from Florence May 8, 2013
- Tuyet: nice article go on...
- Wayne Michitsch: It is hard to search out knowledgeable individuals...
- natural health blog radio: I'm pleased that there are people like you to writ...
- susan: We are visiting Italy in late June. We would love...
- Wilburn: This piece really came at the right time. Thank yo...
Accademia Gallery accademie gallery chianti Christmas Celebration Easter family-friendly Florence Florence art florence attractions Florence churches Florence Cooking Class florence day trips Florence eating and drinking Florence festivals and events Florence food Florence free things to do Florence holidays florence market Florence markets florence museums Florence restaurants Florence romantic things to do Florence shopping florence sightseeing florence things to do Florence top attractions florence tours Florence tours and activities Florence travel tips italian renaissance Italy leaning tower of pisa michelangelo Museums piazza del duomo ponte vecchio renaissance san gimignano siena the accademia the uffizi Things to do tuscany tuscany wine uffizi gallery