One of the main reasons travellers find themselves in Bari is because it is a major ferry port. From here you can get to Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro and Albania. And being the major city of southern Italy, train connections within Italy are also good, heading for Rome and Milan in the north as well as many of the southern towns.
Tag Archives: cruise port
- Naples August 4, 2011
- How to See Naples in One Day May 30, 2012
- Arqua Petrarca January 11, 2013
- Things to Do in Italy in Winter January 10, 2013
- Skiing in Italy: Mountains from the Top to the Toe December 27, 2012
- Italy’s Most Beautiful Beach Towns May 16, 2013
- Italy’s Chianti Wine Festival May 9, 2013
- Italy in Summer May 2, 2013
- Tyrol and Il Binocolo April 30, 2013
- Places to Visit in Liguria April 25, 2013
- Alden Gregorski: Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking the t...
- plus d'informations: Merci beaucoup, il est très beau....
bologna Capri christmas Como Day Trips from Milan Genoa italian food Italy Italy art and architecture Italy attractions Italy coast italy cruise ports italy day trips Italy eating and drinking Italy festivals and events Italy food and eating Italy free things to do Italy holidays Italy local recommendations Italy outdoor activities Italy shore excursions Italy sightseeing tours Italy Things to Do Italy top attractions Italy towns Italy transportation Italy travel tips italy weather Lake Como Milan Things to Do Mount Vesuvius Naples Naples Bay Naples things to do padua things to do Piedmont Piedmont and Liguria Pompeii portofino Rome Royal Palace Sicily skiing Sorrento Verona