The London Eye: a miraculous feat of engineering. Standing at 443 feet tall (135 meters), this giant Ferris wheel encapsulates one of the greatest views in all of London. Located right on the banks of the River Thames, one you are sky-high, you will get a view of all of London’s top landmarks, but with 3.5 million annual visitors, simply showing up may not be the personal experience you were looking for, unless of course you book the London Eye Champagne Experience.
Category: Photos & Videos
- Things to Do This Week in London November 15, 2014
- 10 Magical Ways to Spend the Holidays in London November 11, 2014
- London’s Paddington Bear Trail November 7, 2014
- Kensington Palace June 7, 2011
- Chelsea Flower Show April 15, 2011
- The Ultimate Guide to the London 2012 Olympics July 27, 2012
- Adrian: hello, great post .. with all necessary informat...
- painting of perrysburg: In order to neutralize the good smell of any speci...
- Mr. & Mrs. Jack Rosenberg: Dear Madam/Sir: We are interested in a private to...
big ben british museum england England Things to do Greenwich harry potter tour London london attractions london christmas london day trips london deals London eating and drinking London events London festivals and events London free things to do london history london landmarks London local recommendations london markets london museums London Olympics London recommendations London restaurants london shopping london sightseeing london theater london things to do London top attractions london tours London Tours and Activities London travel tips madame tussaud's wax museum olympics oxford Queen's Diamond Jubilee Shakespeare stonehenge Stratford-upon-Avon thames river The Shard things to do in london tower of london Viator westminster abbey windsor castle