The London Eye: a miraculous feat of engineering. Standing at 443 feet tall (135 meters), this giant Ferris wheel encapsulates one of the greatest views in all of London. Located right on the banks of the River Thames, one you are sky-high, you will get a view of all of London’s top landmarks, but with 3.5 million annual visitors, simply showing up may not be the personal experience you were looking for, unless of course you book the London Eye Champagne Experience.
Category: Photos & Videos
- Things To Do This Week in London February 16, 2014
- Where to Find London’s Best Fish and Chips February 11, 2014
- Valentine’s Day in London February 4, 2014
- Kensington Palace June 7, 2011
- Chelsea Flower Show April 15, 2011
- The Ultimate Guide to the London 2012 Olympics July 27, 2012
- home page: Thanks a lot for the post.Thanks Again. Much oblig...
- home page: I really enjoy the blog.Really thank you...
- limos: Everybody Hello, from Hidden Hills, California I w...
big ben british museum buckingham palace double-decker bus tour england England Things to do Greenwich guided tours harrod's harry potter tour hop-on hop-off tours London london attractions london christmas london day trips london deals London eating and drinking London events London festivals and events london landmarks London local recommendations london markets london museums London Olympics London restaurants london rock music tour london shopping london sightseeing london theater london things to do London top attractions london tours London travel tips london winter madame tussaud's wax museum olympics Queen's Diamond Jubilee stonehenge thames river The Shard things to do in london tower of london Viator westminster abbey windsor castle