The London Eye: a miraculous feat of engineering. Standing at 443 feet tall (135 meters), this giant Ferris wheel encapsulates one of the greatest views in all of London. Located right on the banks of the River Thames, one you are sky-high, you will get a view of all of London’s top landmarks, but with 3.5 million annual visitors, simply showing up may not be the personal experience you were looking for, unless of course you book the London Eye Champagne Experience.
Category: Photos & Videos
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Shakespeare’s 400th Anniversary in London May 12, 2016
- Where to Find the Best Caribbean Food in Brixton May 6, 2016
- How to Plan a Weekend Getaway in Europe from London February 22, 2016
- Kensington Palace June 7, 2011
- Chelsea Flower Show April 15, 2011
- The Ultimate Guide to the London 2012 Olympics July 27, 2012
- Adrian: hello, great post .. with all necessary informat...
- painting of perrysburg: In order to neutralize the good smell of any speci...
- Mr. & Mrs. Jack Rosenberg: Dear Madam/Sir: We are interested in a private to...
big ben british museum england England Things to do harrod's harry potter tour London london attractions london christmas london day trips london deals London eating and drinking London events London festivals and events London free things to do london history london landmarks London local guides London local recommendations london markets london museums London Olympics London recommendations London restaurants london shopping london sightseeing London special events london theater london things to do London top attractions london tours London Tours and Activities London travel tips madame tussaud's wax museum olympics oxford Shakespeare stonehenge Stratford-upon-Avon thames river things to do in london tower of london Viator westminster abbey windsor castle