A major event on the London calendar each year is the Chelsea Flower Show. This year it runs from May 24 -28. I went to the show for the first time a few years ago because a friend had free tickets. Mainly I went because it’s such a famous event, but having little interest or aptitude for gardening I figured I would follow him around for a while then persuade him to head for a Chelsea pub by the river. But pretty well as soon as we entered the gates I was a convert. To be surrounded by such glorious flowers was totally uplifting.
- Tips for Riding the London Tube May 14, 2013
- Things To Do This Week in London May 12, 2013
- What Not to Do in London May 9, 2013
- Kensington Palace June 7, 2011
- Chelsea Flower Show April 15, 2011
- How to Score Last Minute Tickets for the Olympics July 19, 2012
- home page: Thanks a lot for the post.Thanks Again. Much oblig...
- home page: I really enjoy the blog.Really thank you...
- limos: Everybody Hello, from Hidden Hills, California I w...
big ben british museum buckingham palace double-decker bus tour england England Things to do Greenwich guided tours harrod's harry potter tour hop-on hop-off tours London london attractions london christmas london day trips london deals London events London festivals and events london landmarks london markets london museums London Olympics London restaurants london rock music tour london shopping london sightseeing london theater london things to do london tours london winter london zoo madame tussaud's wax museum olympics Queen's Diamond Jubilee st. paul's cathedral stonehenge stonhenge day trip from london Stratford-upon-Avon thames river The Shard things to do in london tower of london Viator westminster abbey windsor castle