If you’ve see Bridget Jones’s Diary, you’ve seen Borough Market. It’s the site of her walk of heartbreak: bunny costume and tears. Bridget lives opposite the market : no schelpping her fruit and veg onto the train to get home after Saturday morning shopping; she could just cross the road. For the rest of us in London, the effort of getting to Borough Market is still worth it.
Tag Archives: food stalls
- Save on London Shore Excursions May 22, 2013
- Tours from Paris to London May 21, 2013
- Tips for Riding the London Tube May 14, 2013
- Kensington Palace June 7, 2011
- Chelsea Flower Show April 15, 2011
- How to Score Last Minute Tickets for the Olympics July 19, 2012
- home page: Thanks a lot for the post.Thanks Again. Much oblig...
- home page: I really enjoy the blog.Really thank you...
- limos: Everybody Hello, from Hidden Hills, California I w...
big ben british museum buckingham palace double-decker bus tour england England Things to do Greenwich guided tours harrod's harry potter tour hop-on hop-off tours London london attractions london christmas london day trips london deals London events London festivals and events london landmarks london markets london museums London Olympics London restaurants london rock music tour london shopping london sightseeing london theater london things to do london tours london winter london zoo madame tussaud's wax museum olympics Queen's Diamond Jubilee st. paul's cathedral stonehenge stonhenge day trip from london Stratford-upon-Avon thames river The Shard things to do in london tower of london Viator westminster abbey windsor castle