You might think it’s weird that an island as small as Britain ruled a large portion of the globe, but if you spend any time in London, you’ll start to see why. The relics of the Victorian era and prior centuries all speak to Britain’s imperial glory, and London is chock full of monuments, squares and other landmarks of historic import. If you want to see the bulk of them, you should really book a London sightseeing tour.
Tag Archives: london sightseeing tours
- Tips for Riding the London Tube May 14, 2013
- Things To Do This Week in London May 12, 2013
- What Not to Do in London May 9, 2013
- Kensington Palace June 7, 2011
- Chelsea Flower Show April 15, 2011
- How to Score Last Minute Tickets for the Olympics July 19, 2012
- home page: Thanks a lot for the post.Thanks Again. Much oblig...
- home page: I really enjoy the blog.Really thank you...
- limos: Everybody Hello, from Hidden Hills, California I w...
big ben british museum buckingham palace double-decker bus tour england England Things to do Greenwich guided tours harrod's harry potter tour hop-on hop-off tours London london attractions london christmas london day trips london deals London events London festivals and events london landmarks london markets london museums London Olympics London restaurants london rock music tour london shopping london sightseeing london theater london things to do london tours london winter london zoo madame tussaud's wax museum olympics Queen's Diamond Jubilee st. paul's cathedral stonehenge stonhenge day trip from london Stratford-upon-Avon thames river The Shard things to do in london tower of london Viator westminster abbey windsor castle