There are people who swim year around in London – outdoors. Yes, I also think they are crazy but I have to admire them. The place to do it is the Hampstead Heath Swimming Ponds, world-renowned and very London. Located on the Highgate side of the huge wilderness known as Hampstead Heath, there are two ponds open all year around: the Highgate Men’s Bathing Pond and the Kenwood Ladies’ Bathing Pond.
Tag Archives: nature
- Tours from Paris to London May 21, 2013
- Tips for Riding the London Tube May 14, 2013
- Things To Do This Week in London May 12, 2013
- Kensington Palace June 7, 2011
- Chelsea Flower Show April 15, 2011
- How to Score Last Minute Tickets for the Olympics July 19, 2012
- home page: Thanks a lot for the post.Thanks Again. Much oblig...
- home page: I really enjoy the blog.Really thank you...
- limos: Everybody Hello, from Hidden Hills, California I w...
big ben british museum buckingham palace double-decker bus tour england England Things to do Greenwich guided tours harrod's harry potter tour hop-on hop-off tours London london attractions london christmas london day trips london deals London events London festivals and events london landmarks london markets london museums London Olympics London restaurants london rock music tour london shopping london sightseeing london theater london things to do london tours london winter london zoo madame tussaud's wax museum olympics Queen's Diamond Jubilee st. paul's cathedral stonehenge stonhenge day trip from london Stratford-upon-Avon thames river The Shard things to do in london tower of london Viator westminster abbey windsor castle