Britain isn’t terribly big, and as such, you can get around the island and see some other stuff. If it’s the first time you’re visiting, look into a package that takes you to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath. These are some of London’s most famous landmarks, and each represents a period of England’s distant past. You’ll regret not going, and the guides generally make the trip informative and amusing. These can be found for under $100 a person, and they’re a good bargain.
Tag Archives: warwick castle
- Things To Do This Week in London June 9, 2013
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About London June 6, 2013
- Save on London Shore Excursions May 22, 2013
- Kensington Palace June 7, 2011
- Chelsea Flower Show April 15, 2011
- The Ultimate Guide to the London 2012 Olympics July 27, 2012
- home page: Thanks a lot for the post.Thanks Again. Much oblig...
- home page: I really enjoy the blog.Really thank you...
- limos: Everybody Hello, from Hidden Hills, California I w...
big ben british museum buckingham palace double-decker bus tour england England Things to do Greenwich guided tours harrod's harry potter tour hop-on hop-off tours London london attractions london christmas london day trips london deals London events London festivals and events london landmarks london markets london museums London Olympics London restaurants london rock music tour london shopping london sightseeing london theater london things to do london tours london winter london zoo madame tussaud's wax museum olympics Queen's Diamond Jubilee st. paul's cathedral stonehenge stonhenge day trip from london Stratford-upon-Avon thames river The Shard things to do in london tower of london Viator westminster abbey windsor castle