Nature-lovers in Malaysia have many options to choose from, whether it’s forest adventures at the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia, spelunking in the Batu Cave Complex, or diving off the coast of one of the country’s beautiful beaches. For travelers with little ones or physically limited individuals, the following three destinations offer low-impact, intimate interactions [...]
Tag Archives: travel in malaysia
- Malaysian Cuisine January 13, 2012
- Racing Malaysia December 28, 2011
- Batu Maung Fishing Village January 24, 2013
- Day Trips from Kota Kinabalu on Sabah December 31, 2012
- Best Views in Kuala Lumpur December 21, 2012
- How to Spend One Week in Malaysia May 10, 2013
- How to Get Around Kuala Lumpur April 23, 2013
- Best Day Trips from Penang April 12, 2013
- Penang International Dragon Boat Festival April 9, 2013
- Gunung Mulu National Park March 28, 2013
- washing scams: Some really valuable info in there. Why not hold s...
- Dr. Jens Abend LR: I wanted to put you a very small remark in order t...
- δονητες: I have not checked in here for some time as I thou...
attractions in malaysia bird watching Borneo cheng ho cultural museum Gunung Mulu National Park Hiking in Malaysia honky tonk haven Kota Kinabalu Kuala Lumpur Layang Layang Malacca things to do Malaysia Malaysia attractions Malaysia beaches Malaysia best of lists Malaysia day trips Malaysia family friendly activities Malaysia festivals and events Malaysia free things to do Malaysia hot springs Malaysia museums Malaysia outdoor activities Malaysia scuba diving Malaysia shopping Malaysia sightseeing tours Malaysia things to do Malaysia top attractions Malaysia transportation Malaysia wilderness Melaka things to do Miri Miri attractions Miri things to do outdoor activities in Malaysia Penang porta de santiago Sabah Sarawak sightseeing in Malaysia Sipidan Siteseeing in Malaysia st pauls church Things to do in Malaysia Top attractions in Malaysia wildlife in Malaysia