Less than an hour east of Melbourne‘s city centre lie lush mountain ranges known locally as the Dandenongs. Popular with day-trippers since the 1870s, these gently rolling hills and prettily named villages still have a touch of the Victorian about them, and are bursting with quaint cafes, tearooms, sweet shops and cozy pubs.
Tag Archives: Australia mountains
- Bring in the New Year in Melbourne! November 30, 2011
- What’s on in Melbourne? August 25, 2011
- Win Tickets to a Colonial Tramcar Restaurant Tour of Melbourne! November 22, 2011
- Japanese Cuisine in Melbourne December 7, 2011
- Top Festivals in Melbourne: March 2012 February 22, 2012
- Como House and Garden June 19, 2013
- Asha and Brock in Melbourne June 12, 2013
- Exploring Melbourne’s Chinatown June 12, 2013
- Bourke Street Mall June 5, 2013
- Victoria’s Best Surfing Beaches May 29, 2013
- Joseph Adler: Moombah yeah! It's certainly one of my favourite g...
- Simon: Found a great website for planning my trip along t...
- George Brush: what's up, excellent blog! I would just like to le...
- yessa: this is so nice.....
- webcam jobs: I absolutely love your blog and find many of your ...
Australia australia attractions Australia things to do Dining in Melbourne Eating in Melbourne Great Ocean Road Melbourne melbourne art Melbourne attractions Melbourne best of lists Melbourne budget travel Melbourne day trips Melbourne eating and drinking Melbourne eating and restaurants Melbourne family friendly activities Melbourne festivals Melbourne festivals and events melbourne for kids Melbourne free things to do Melbourne heritage Melbourne markets melbourne museum Melbourne museums Melbourne parks and gardens Melbourne places to eat Melbourne recommendations Melbourne romantic things to do Melbourne shopping Melbourne sightseeing Melbourne sightseeing tours Melbourne Things to Do Melbourne top attractions melbourne tours Melbourne tours and activities Melbourne travel tips Melbourne wineries Melbourne wine tasting melbourne zoo Mornington Peninsula New Year's Eve in Melbourne Phillip Island shopping in melbourne Things to do in Melbourne Victoria Wilsons Promontory