The monarch butterflies have begun to arrive to Michoacan State’s UNESCO Butterfly Biosphere Reserve, as they do every November, reaching peak butterfly density—perhaps a billion individuals flitting about the trees—by mid-January. Visitors from all over the world come to see the magnificent creatures in the mountainous pine forests just north of Mexico City (though they are often so tuckered out after their 3000km (1800mi) trip, that they just hang there quietly in the trees).
Tag Archives: mexico day trips
- Ancient Platform Unearthed at Mexico City’s Templo Mayor November 3, 2011
- TEDx Returns to San Miguel de Allende August 26, 2011
- Things to Do in Todos Santos, Mexico July 20, 2012
- The San Sebastian Fiesta in Chiapas January 4, 2013
- Guadalajara December 21, 2012
- Mexico By Cruise May 24, 2013
- La Paz, Mexico May 10, 2013
- Frida Kahlo Museum May 8, 2013
- Markets in Mexico City April 26, 2013
- Exploring the Historic Center of Zacatecas April 12, 2013
- Emma Linden: Via een omleiding ben ik op deze webpagina terecht...
- jason butcher: you need to post the date that the artical was las...
- Cinda Hugh: When I saw this website having remarkable quality ...
attractions aztec baja 1000 baja california Baja California Peninsula Cabo San Lucas Cancun Central Pacific Coast Chichen Itza Day of the Dead Dia de los Muertos independence independence day Los Cabos mexican war mexico Mexico Attractions mexico city mexico city attractions mexico city things to do mexico cruises Mexico eating and drinking Mexico events mexico festivals Mexico festivals and events mexico holidays mexico news Mexico Sightseeing Mexico Things to Do Mexico tours and activities Mexico unforgettable experiences museums Museums in Mexico City Oaxaca Puerto Vallarta saint patrick's battalion San Miguel de Allende san patricio Surfing in Mexico TED TEDx Conference templo mayor Things to do in Cozumel things to do in mexico UNESCO World Heritage Site