Nevermind that there’s another lake in Italy with the name “Maggiore” – Lake Garda is the country’s biggest lake. In fact, Lake Garda is actually in three different Italian regions – Veneto, Trentin-Alto Adige, and Lombardy – and the lake has different characteristics depending on where you are.
- Eating Your Way Through Milan’s Brera District October 21, 2014
- Leonardo da Vinci Half-Day Walking Tour including ‘The Last Supper’ October 15, 2014
- Lake Como Day Trip from Milan October 7, 2014
- Seeing the Last Supper in Milan March 19, 2013
- With a 15-Minute Time Limit, It’s Still Worth Seeing “The Last Supper” April 29, 2014
- Learning to Cook in Milan April 22, 2014
bologna bologna things to do dolomites dolomites things to do galleria vittorio emanuele II Italy lake como lake como hiking lake como things to do lake garda lake garda things to do lake maggiore milan milan attractions milan autumn milan biking milan castello sforzesco milan day trips milan december milan duomo milan fashion week milan festivals & events milan football milan free things to do milan markets milan museums milan neighborhoods milan nightlife milan romantic things to do milan shopping milan sightseeing milan soccer milan sports milan spring milan suggested itineraries milan the last supper milan things to do milan top attractions milan tours & activities milan transportation milan travel tips milan weather milan winter swiss alps Things to do in Milan