In the autumn, when Milan is coming out of its summer holidays, it’s one of the best times to visit the city. Even if your itinerary only includes a day or two in the city on your way in or out of Italy, it’s worth looking into what’s going on when you’re in town to see if there’s a reason to extend your autumn visit.
- Emilia-Romagna Food Tour from Milan March 28, 2016
- 3 Reasons Milan May Not Be Right for Your Italy Trip February 12, 2016
- After the Expo: Cooking Classes in Milan October 27, 2015
- Seeing the Last Supper in Milan March 19, 2013
- Monza’s Racing History February 3, 2015
- Exploring the Quadrilatero on a Milan Fashion Tour February 17, 2015
bologna cooking class dolomites galleria vittorio emanuele II Italy italy festivals & events italy travel tips lake como lake garda lake garda things to do lake maggiore milan milan attractions milan castello sforzesco milan day trips milan duomo Milan eating and drinking milan expo 2015 milan family friendly milan festivals & events milan food milan food tours milan football milan free things to do milan museums milan nightlife milan romantic things to do milan shopping milan sightseeing milan soccer milan sports milan spring milan suggested itineraries milan the last supper milan things to do milan top attractions milan tours & activities milan transportation milan travel tips milan unforgettable experiences milan weather milan winter parma switzerland Things to do in Milan