Christmas is a lovely time to be in Italy, but most people probably don’t think of Milan as a cozy or festive place to spend the holiday. Milan has a few things going for it in the winter, however, not least is the fact that the holidays last for nearly a solid month.
- Emilia-Romagna Food Tour from Milan March 28, 2016
- 3 Reasons Milan May Not Be Right for Your Italy Trip February 12, 2016
- After the Expo: Cooking Classes in Milan October 27, 2015
- Seeing the Last Supper in Milan March 19, 2013
- Monza’s Racing History February 3, 2015
- Exploring the Quadrilatero on a Milan Fashion Tour February 17, 2015
bologna cooking class dolomites galleria vittorio emanuele II Italy italy festivals & events italy travel tips lake como lake garda lake garda things to do lake maggiore milan milan attractions milan castello sforzesco milan day trips milan duomo Milan eating and drinking milan expo 2015 milan family friendly milan festivals & events milan food milan food tours milan football milan free things to do milan museums milan nightlife milan romantic things to do milan shopping milan sightseeing milan soccer milan sports milan spring milan suggested itineraries milan the last supper milan things to do milan top attractions milan tours & activities milan transportation milan travel tips milan unforgettable experiences milan weather milan winter parma switzerland Things to do in Milan