Sports fans visiting Milan shouldn’t miss out on the chance to see Italy’s favorite game – soccer, AKA football, or “calcio” in Italy – in its grandest stadium, the San Siro. Milan’s San Siro is Italy’s largest stadium, and home to two football clubs, so during the season you stand a good chance of seeing football games in Milan on the weekend.
- Leonardo da Vinci Half-Day Walking Tour including ‘The Last Supper’ October 15, 2014
- Lake Como Day Trip from Milan October 7, 2014
- Wine Tasting in Milan September 30, 2014
- Seeing the Last Supper in Milan March 19, 2013
- Learning to Cook in Milan April 22, 2014
- 14 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Milan March 4, 2014
bologna bologna things to do dolomites dolomites things to do galleria vittorio emanuele II Italy lake como lake como hiking lake como things to do lake garda lake garda things to do lake maggiore milan milan attractions milan autumn milan biking milan castello sforzesco milan day trips milan december milan duomo milan fashion week milan festivals & events milan football milan free things to do milan markets milan museums milan neighborhoods milan nightlife milan romantic things to do milan shopping milan sightseeing milan soccer milan sports milan spring milan suggested itineraries milan the last supper milan things to do milan top attractions milan tours & activities milan transportation milan travel tips milan weather milan winter swiss alps Things to do in Milan