Sports fans visiting Milan shouldn’t miss out on the chance to see Italy’s favorite game – soccer, AKA football, or “calcio” in Italy – in its grandest stadium, the San Siro. Milan’s San Siro is Italy’s largest stadium, and home to two football clubs, so during the season you stand a good chance of seeing football games in Milan on the weekend.
- Maison Milano: Dinner Show in Milan August 18, 2015
- Evening Tour of the Duomo Roof August 11, 2015
- Be a Model in Milan with a Private Photo Shoot August 4, 2015
- Seeing the Last Supper in Milan March 19, 2013
- Visiting the Swiss Alps by Rail from Milan December 10, 2014
- Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan December 23, 2014
dolomites dolomites things to do galleria vittorio emanuele II Italy italy festivals & events italy travel tips lake como lake como hiking lake como things to do lake garda lake garda things to do lake maggiore milan milan attractions milan castello sforzesco milan day trips milan duomo Milan eating and drinking milan expo 2015 milan festivals & events milan food milan food tours milan football milan free things to do milan museums milan nightlife milan romantic things to do milan shopping milan sightseeing milan soccer milan sports milan spring milan suggested itineraries milan the last supper milan things to do milan top attractions milan tours & activities milan transportation milan travel tips milan unforgettable experiences milan weather milan winter swiss alps switzerland Things to do in Milan