You may not find the Fountain of Youth here, as was once promised to European explorers, but the DeLeon Springs are a great place to bring the family for a sunny day out. Named after Spanish treasure-seeker Ponce DeLeon, the waters are home to a mill with a 100-ft waterwheel that was originally used to crush sugar cane somewhere around two-hundred years ago; later, it fed confederate troops during the Civil War by grinding corn.
- Bok Tower Gardens December 14, 2011
- [VIDEO] VIP Dinner at Planet Hollywood Orlando November 9, 2011
- Budget Friendly Things to Do in Orlando December 26, 2012
- Celebrating New Year’s Eve at Disney December 12, 2012
- How to Plan a Girl’s Weekend in Orlando April 3, 2013
- First Thursdays at the Orlando Museum of Art May 15, 2013
- What Not to Do in Orlando May 8, 2013
- Best Day Trips from Orlando April 24, 2013
- Romantic Things to Do in Orlando April 10, 2013
- [CONTEST] Win 2 tickets for Parasailing at Disney’s Contemporary Resort! April 8, 2013
- Orlando Vacation Rentals: Hi Jessica Thanks for the post, do you have any...
- kayla: im ten can I get tickets for family for free I do ...
- Orlando Villa Rentals: Hi Hudson. You've put together a fantastic list of...
- Florida Villas Orlando: Hi Natalie. Disney really pulled out all the stops...
- wypadek anglia: Hey guys great post....
airboat alligators animals clearwater beach crocodiles Disney dolphins epcot events florida Florida attractions gatorland kennedy space center kid friendly Kissimmee manatees orlando orlando art Orlando attractions Orlando culture orlando day trips orlando disney world Orlando eating and drinking Orlando events Orlando family friendly activities Orlando festivals and events Orlando free things to do Orlando holidays Orlando museums orlando parks orlando parks and gardens Orlando restaurants orlando sightseeing Orlando theme parks Orlando Things to Do Orlando tours Orlando travel tips Orlando videos SeaWorld St. Augustine Tampa Universal Studios usa Walt Disney World Wildlife