Did you know that the protocol, etiquette or behaviour are becoming trendy? The courtesy is having a revival. This charming behaviour of the elegant men, that make the women feel so special, is one of the reason that make the French men so lovely… In deed, the French art de vivre has granted to the women a superior place in the social hierarchy, which is very uncommon compared to most of the civilizations worldwide. To understand French culture, you have to keep in mind that it is a mix between northern and southern specificities.
Tag Archives: French Art de Vivre
- Paris in Summer May 13, 2013
- Flea Markets in Paris May 8, 2013
- London to Paris Day Trips On The Eurostar Train May 6, 2013
- What Not to Do in Paris January 28, 2013
- The Arts Are Alive and Well in Montmartre November 7, 2011
- Where to Find Macarons in Paris April 4, 2012
- Nicolas: Nice article! Don't hesitate to stop by for a Wine...
- Rita Salazar: Consider from the Trocadero, across the Seine Rive...
- Rita Salazar: If you want a panoramic view including the Eiffel ...
bookstore Champagne Region france France things to do French Cuisine Macaroons montmartre Mont Saint-Michel Moulin Rouge Paris Paris activities Paris art and architecture Paris attractions paris christmas tours paris contest Paris day Trips Paris deals Paris eating and drinking Paris family friendly activities Paris fashion Paris festivals and events paris food Paris free things to do paris giveaway Paris history Paris Macaroons Paris museums Paris outdoor activities Paris Parks and Gardens paris private tours Paris restaurants paris shopping Paris shows Paris sightseeing Paris sightseeing tours Paris suggested itineraries Paris things to do Paris top attractions paris tour Paris tours and activities Paris travel tips Place de la Bastille Sightseeing Things to do Versailles