Paris is a remarkably green city with many options to get off the beaten track. The edges of the capital are interspersed with delightful green areas, from contemporary parks to charming historical walks and tucked-away secret gardens. Discover the 12th arrondissement through the Promenade plantée, take a country walk in the verdant Petite Ceinture circling [...]
- Best Day Trips From Paris May 20, 2013
- Paris in Summer May 13, 2013
- Flea Markets in Paris May 8, 2013
- What Not to Do in Paris January 28, 2013
- The Arts Are Alive and Well in Montmartre November 7, 2011
- Where to Find Macarons in Paris April 4, 2012
- Nicolas: Nice article! Don't hesitate to stop by for a Wine...
- Rita Salazar: Consider from the Trocadero, across the Seine Rive...
- Rita Salazar: If you want a panoramic view including the Eiffel ...
bookstore Champagne Region france France things to do French Cuisine Macaroons montmartre Mont Saint-Michel Moulin Rouge Paris Paris activities Paris art and architecture Paris attractions paris christmas tours paris contest Paris day Trips Paris deals Paris eating and drinking Paris family friendly activities Paris fashion Paris festivals and events paris food Paris free things to do paris giveaway Paris history Paris Macaroons Paris museums Paris outdoor activities Paris Parks and Gardens paris private tours Paris restaurants paris shopping Paris shows Paris sightseeing Paris sightseeing tours Paris suggested itineraries Paris things to do Paris top attractions paris tour Paris tours and activities Paris travel tips Place de la Bastille Sightseeing Things to do Versailles