If you’re a North American, you might find Europe odd for a number of reasons, and one of them might be how easy it is to visit four or five different countries in the time it takes to drive across west Texas. Even if you’re visiting the British Isles, you can still get on a train and be in France in practically no time at all. That’s why, if you’re visiting London, you should budget time to spend the day in Paris.
Tag Archives: Paris from London
- Paris in Summer May 13, 2013
- Flea Markets in Paris May 8, 2013
- London to Paris Day Trips On The Eurostar Train May 6, 2013
- What Not to Do in Paris January 28, 2013
- The Arts Are Alive and Well in Montmartre November 7, 2011
- Where to Find Macarons in Paris April 4, 2012
- Nicolas: Nice article! Don't hesitate to stop by for a Wine...
- Rita Salazar: Consider from the Trocadero, across the Seine Rive...
- Rita Salazar: If you want a panoramic view including the Eiffel ...
bookstore Champagne Region france France things to do French Cuisine Macaroons montmartre Mont Saint-Michel Moulin Rouge Paris Paris activities Paris art and architecture Paris attractions paris christmas tours paris contest Paris day Trips Paris deals Paris eating and drinking Paris family friendly activities Paris fashion Paris festivals and events paris food Paris free things to do paris giveaway Paris history Paris Macaroons Paris museums Paris outdoor activities Paris Parks and Gardens paris private tours Paris restaurants paris shopping Paris shows Paris sightseeing Paris sightseeing tours Paris suggested itineraries Paris things to do Paris top attractions paris tour Paris tours and activities Paris travel tips Place de la Bastille Sightseeing Things to do Versailles