Paris is about beauty. Not just its art, or its fashion, or even its inhabitants, but the design of the city itself: the buildings and street layout. It’s also a very dense city with narrow streets, lined by generally four or five story buildings. So, how do you get a sense of this city ringed around the Seine River? You need to get high above it, to find a vantage point, get a view. Luckily Paris had lots of places you can do this.
- Best Day Trips From Paris May 20, 2013
- Paris in Summer May 13, 2013
- Flea Markets in Paris May 8, 2013
- What Not to Do in Paris January 28, 2013
- The Arts Are Alive and Well in Montmartre November 7, 2011
- Where to Find Macarons in Paris April 4, 2012
- Nicolas: Nice article! Don't hesitate to stop by for a Wine...
- Rita Salazar: Consider from the Trocadero, across the Seine Rive...
- Rita Salazar: If you want a panoramic view including the Eiffel ...
bookstore Champagne Region france France things to do French Cuisine Macaroons montmartre Mont Saint-Michel Moulin Rouge Paris Paris activities Paris art and architecture Paris attractions paris christmas tours paris contest Paris day Trips Paris deals Paris eating and drinking Paris family friendly activities Paris fashion Paris festivals and events paris food Paris free things to do paris giveaway Paris history Paris Macaroons Paris museums Paris outdoor activities Paris Parks and Gardens paris private tours Paris restaurants paris shopping Paris shows Paris sightseeing Paris sightseeing tours Paris suggested itineraries Paris things to do Paris top attractions paris tour Paris tours and activities Paris travel tips Place de la Bastille Sightseeing Things to do Versailles