Though the most popular image of Peru is that of Machu Picchu, rising from the cool, arid Andes to an air-catching 2430m (7970ft), this is an incredibly diverse nation. From the steamy Amazon rainforests of Iquitos, to deserted Pacific beaches rolling in pristine dunes toward the crashing waves. Few, however, think of Peru, a country that just grazes the equator, as a land of ice and snow.
Tag Archives: Huaytapallana
- Peru’s New President Creates a New Ministry of Tourism October 4, 2011
- Mistura Gastronomic Festival Highlights Peruvian Cuisine October 18, 2011
- Shopping at the Markets of Cusco August 21, 2012
- Christmas in Peru November 28, 2012
- Day Trips From Lima November 13, 2012
- How to Spend One Week in Peru June 11, 2013
- Machu Picchu as a Day Trip From Cusco June 10, 2013
- Best Day Trips From Cusco May 14, 2013
- Qorikancha April 16, 2013
- Lima for Cruise Visitors April 2, 2013
- Alfredo: Estimado Victor, me parecen muy adecuados sus c...
- Charlie: Mistura was great fun! Apega, the organizers of t...
- Victor: Excelentisimo Ministro de Turismo del Peru: Si me...
Amazon Rainforest archeology Cajamarca Chile Cusco Cusco Things to Do frommer's Gold Rush historical sites Huaytapallana Inca Trail Inca Trails iquitos airport Lake Titicaca light rail Lima Lima Peru Lima Things to Do Lima top attractions Macaws Machu Picchu Madre De Dios ministry of tourism mistura Monesterio de San Francisco nazca lines peru peru culture peru festivals Peru news Peru Sightseeing Peru Things To Do peru tourism peru transportation Peruvian Airlines peruvian food protests in Peru Puno Saint Francis Monastery Skating South America top foodie destination of 2012 Tours train unesco world heritage Viator