Since 2009, Peruvian Airlines has offered low-cost flights between Lima‘s Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM) to seven popular tourist destinations: Arequipa, Cusco, Iquitos, Ilo, Piura, Tacna, and Tumbes. This past August 18, however, the Peruvian government shut down the airline due to noncompliance with air safety regulations, including maintenance problems discovered after an emergency landing on August 2.
Tag Archives: Peruvian Airlines
- Peru’s New President Creates a New Ministry of Tourism October 4, 2011
- Mistura Gastronomic Festival Highlights Peruvian Cuisine October 18, 2011
- El Señor de los Milagros in Lima, Peru August 7, 2012
- Day Trips From Lima November 13, 2012
- Maras Salt Pools October 31, 2012
- Best Day Trips From Cusco May 14, 2013
- Qorikancha April 16, 2013
- Lima for Cruise Visitors April 2, 2013
- Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor) March 19, 2013
- Pachacamac Ruins March 5, 2013
- Alfredo: Estimado Victor, me parecen muy adecuados sus c...
- Charlie: Mistura was great fun! Apega, the organizers of t...
- Victor: Excelentisimo Ministro de Turismo del Peru: Si me...
Amazon Rainforest archeology Cajamarca Chile Cusco Cusco Things to Do frommer's Gold Rush historical sites Huaytapallana Inca Trail Inca Trails iquitos airport Lake Titicaca light rail Lima Lima Peru Lima Things to Do Lima top attractions Macaws Machu Picchu Madre De Dios ministry of tourism mistura Monesterio de San Francisco nazca lines peru peru culture peru festivals Peru news Peru Sightseeing Peru Things To Do peru tourism peru transportation Peruvian Airlines peruvian food protests in Peru Puno Saint Francis Monastery Skating South America top foodie destination of 2012 Tours train unesco world heritage Viator