Development in Rio de Janiero, and throughout Brazil, continues apace for the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Olympics. Sometimes it seems like President Rousseff is announcing a fabulous new national advance with every address, and this past month was no exception.
Tag Archives: 2016 olympics
- Rio and Isle Esme Soon to Top Every Twilight Fan’s Bucket List October 28, 2011
- Enjoying the Nightlife in Rio June 8, 2012
- Bicycling in Rio de Janiero April 27, 2012
- Rio Hosts the Fifth Military World Games August 19, 2011
- New Year’s Eve in Rio de Janeiro December 7, 2012
- Visiting Santa Teresa April 28, 2013
- Safety Tips for Rio April 12, 2013
- Seeing a Football Game in Rio March 29, 2013
- Where to Shop in Rio March 15, 2013
- Rio’s Best Beaches March 1, 2013
- Antonia Colbaugh: je kiffe cet article :-)...
- lee doughty: Hi ... I was trying to find the webpager and app y...
- A: Island off the west coast of Brazil? Brazil doesn'...
- Kyle Lukaszewicz: good post, mind if I reblog it?...
2014 world cup 2016 olympics Angra do Reis Athletes Beaches bike rio brazil brazil attractions Brazilian Reals Brazil Things to Do breaking dawn Carnival christmas Cidade do Rock Copacabana Events favela favelas Festivals in Rio de Janeiro floating christmas tree free wifi Golf Brazil holiday activities isle esme Live Music Military World Games movie connections Olympics Private Guide rent a bike in rio Rio Carnival rio de janeiro Rio de Janeiro attractions rio de janeiro bicycle rio de janeiro bike Rio de Janeiro Things to Do rio de janeiro travel tips Rio Paragliding Sambadrome Sao Conrado technology Things to do with family in Rio de Janeiro Tijuca National Park twilight Viator