If you’ve got kids with you on your trip, head to the Palace of Fine Arts. A relic of the 1915 Panama-Pacific Expedition, this classically-influenced park houses the Exploratorium, a hands-on science museum geared to pique the curiosity of the young and young at heart. Kids will also appreciate Pier 39, as it is part shopping center, part family-fun extravaganza.
Tag Archives: blue and gold fleet tours
- San Francisco’s Land’s End Gets New Visitor Center June 12, 2012
- Chinese New Year in San Francisco January 4, 2013
- The Fixie: San Francisco’s Bike of Choice October 11, 2011
- Guide to the Castro August 7, 2012
- How to Spend a Day In Oakland August 22, 2012
- Best Ferry Rides in San Francisco May 21, 2013
- San Francisco and America’s Cup May 14, 2013
- Cruise From San Francisco Year-Round May 7, 2013
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art to Close and Expand April 30, 2013
- San Francisco’s Bay to Breakers April 25, 2013
- Nandini: wow itz awsum . I heard lots about Chinese New Yea...
- Kathryn: This is a wonderful brief piece on Land’s End. I...
- jaxxon: fixies are HUGE amongst the hipster community, but...
alcatraz bus tours California California Academy of Sciences chinatown coit tower fisherman's wharf golden gate bridge Golden Gate Park haight-ashbury mccovey cove muir woods napa Napa and Sonoma pier 39 presidio redwoods san francisco san francisco attractions san francisco christmas san francisco contest san francisco day trips San Francisco eating and drinking san francisco events san francisco festivals San Francisco festivals and events san francisco free things to do san francisco outdoor activities San Francisco Shows san francisco sightseeing san francisco street food festival san francisco things to do san francisco tours San Francisco tours and activities San Francisco videos sausalito sonoma st patty's day the mission things to do things to do in san francisco Things to do San Francisco tours USA wine tours