If you’re looking for something different to give as a gift this year, and want to put your money into the pocket of an individual artist rather than a global monopoly, head for the Open Art Exhibition at the Royal Scottish Academy in Edinburgh. The exhibition opens on November 12 and runs through to December 18. Its focus is on small scale, affordable artworks and there are literally hundreds of pieces to choose from, or just admire, by artists from across Scotland.
- Top Mountain Biking Trails in Scotland February 14, 2012
- Olympics Football in Hampden Park July 24, 2012
- Top Creative Events in Scotland 2012 March 13, 2012
- Celebrating the Holidays in Scotland November 20, 2012
- Scotland in Winter December 17, 2012
- Alloway: Birthplace of Robert Burns May 22, 2013
- Tips for Visiting Scotland in Summer May 21, 2013
- Things to Do in Inverness May 15, 2013
- Palace of Holyroodhouse May 14, 2013
- How to Spend One Week in Scotland May 14, 2013
- you like hits: I've been exploring for a little for any high qual...
- Mature: 2.IT abilities: comprehension of what techniques c...
- Fletcher Wittmeyer: Hi, this is a great blog well done! It's a pleasur...
art best golf in scotland Biking in Scotland Charles Rennie Macintosh christmas in scotland Edinburgh Things to Do Glasgow Glasgow Bars Glasgow Restaurants golf history Golfing highlands history holiday event Isle of Skye Kate Middleton Kelvingrove Museum Loch Ness Loch Ness Monster muirfield golf Prince William royal scottish academy royal troon golf club Scotland scotland attractions Scotland Festivals Scotland food Scotland islands Scotland Lakes Scotland natural wonders scotland recommednations Scotland recommendations Scotland Things to Do Scotland tours Scotland wildlife and nature scottish highlands sir walter scott st. andrews links St Andrews tartan The Scottish Highlands turnberry resort Viator Willow Tea Rooms winter activities