Ah Nessie – where are you? Who are you? What are you? Since 1933 you have beguiled us with your presence in Loch Ness, although legend has it that you were spotted as early as the 6th century. Back then Saint Colomba managed to halt a swimmer-killing marauding water beast using the sign of the cross.
Tag Archives: Loch Ness Monster
- Olympics Football in Hampden Park July 24, 2012
- Top Creative Events in Scotland 2012 March 13, 2012
- Top Mountain Biking Trails in Scotland February 14, 2012
- Loch Lomond July 26, 2011
- Iona Island in the Hebrides October 22, 2012
- Things to Do in Inverness May 15, 2013
- Palace of Holyroodhouse May 14, 2013
- How to Spend One Week in Scotland May 14, 2013
- Things to Do in Inverness May 7, 2013
- Scotland in Spring April 23, 2013
- you like hits: I've been exploring for a little for any high qual...
- Mature: 2.IT abilities: comprehension of what techniques c...
- Fletcher Wittmeyer: Hi, this is a great blog well done! It's a pleasur...
art best golf in scotland Biking in Scotland Charles Rennie Macintosh christmas in scotland Edinburgh Things to Do Gilmerton Cove Glasgow Bars Glasgow Restaurants golf history Golfing highlands history holiday event Isle of Skye Kate Middleton Kelvingrove Museum Loch Ness Loch Ness Monster muirfield golf Prince William royal scottish academy royal troon golf club Scotland scotland attractions Scotland Festivals Scotland food Scotland islands Scotland Lakes Scotland natural wonders scotland recommednations Scotland recommendations Scotland Things to Do Scotland tours Scotland wildlife and nature scottish highlands sir walter scott st. andrews links St Andrews tartan The Scottish Highlands turnberry resort Viator Willow Tea Rooms winter activities