For obvious reasons, cycling around Singapore is an ideal way for both tourists and residents to experience the city-state. In more populated areas, the well-maintained roads offer an excellent alternative for commuting considering the congestion and obstacles to parking for people trying to get to and from work or negotiate their way amid restaurants, tourist destinations, religious sites, and cultural institutions. There are extensive loops and routes throughout the city designed to promote alternatives to automobile traffic, and many of them offer rewarding recreational activity.
Tag Archives: Singapore cycling
- Best Places to Camp in Singapore February 14, 2012
- Religious sites in Singapore September 23, 2011
- Day Trip from Singapore to Johor Bahru November 8, 2011
- Harbor Cruises in Singapore October 12, 2012
- Entertainment in Clarke Quay October 25, 2012
- Malacca City, Singapore’s Malaysian Neighbor May 14, 2013
- Visiting Universal Studios Singapore May 9, 2013
- First Time Visitor Tips for Singapore April 26, 2013
- East Coast Park April 16, 2013
- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research April 11, 2013
- Laine Mccoppin: Hey, I actually like what you might have said with...
- park royal hotel singapore: This would be the superb weblog for anyone who des...
- megamillions winning numbers: You need to take part in a contest for the most ef...
- Bo Custa: I think this is one of the most significant inform...
clarke quay Fort Canning History Park Kranji War Memorial Marina Bay Sands Mount Faber Nature & Wildlife Sentosa Island Singapore Singapore architecture Singapore attractions Singapore beaches Singapore best of lists Singapore Botanical Gardens Singapore cemeteries Singapore Chinatown Singapore cycling Singapore day trips Singapore eating and drinking Singapore family friendly activities Singapore festivals and events Singapore free things to do Singapore holidays Singapore islands Singapore markets Singapore mosques Singapore museums singapore nightlife Singapore outdoor activities Singapore outdoors Singapore parks and gardens Singapore Science Centre Singapore shopping Singapore sightseeing Singapore sightseeing tours Singapore temples Singapore things to do Singapore tips Singapore top attractions Singapore tours and activities Singapore transportation Singapore travel tips Singapore wildlife and nature Singapore Zoo Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve things to do in Singapore