This is one hotel that never stays the same. Sweden’s ICEHOTEL, located 200 km north of the Arctic Circle, along the banks of the river Torne in Jukkasjärvi, and home not only to the Northern Lights but also the Midnight Sun, is a winter attraction not to be missed. Each winter, this hotel is rebuilt, becoming not only a place to sleep, but also a living, breathing work of art which reflects the environment where it resides. Each summer, the hotel returns to its natural form, flowing back into the river from where it was sourced.
- Midsummer’s Night June 15, 2011
- Stockholm, a Delightful City to Explore August 30, 2011
- Walpurgis Night in Sweden April 10, 2012
- Famous Foods to Try in Sweden October 3, 2012
- Celebrating the Holidays in Stockholm Like a Swede October 31, 2012
- Stockholm Marathon May 15, 2013
- Free Things to Do in Stockholm May 1, 2013
- Biking in Stockholm April 17, 2013
- Stockholm for Cruise Visitors April 3, 2013
- Best Day Trips from Stockholm March 20, 2013
- Orville: Awesome! Its really awesоme post, I haνe ...
- 8 Reasons Sweden Shines in the Summer | Viator Travel Blog: [...] Swedes know how to party. Starting the sprin...
- Ogloszenia nieruchomosci Suwalki: I seldom leave responses, however I browsed a few ...
- ver aqui: I got what you mean , regards for posting.Woh I am...
- pompe a chaleur power first: I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put...
Arctic Circle christmas markets in sweden copenhagen Eco Design Food in Sweden Gothenburg Helsingborg holiday market in sweden Holidays in Stockholm holidays in sweden Ice Hotel Islands of the Stockholm Archipelago Langholmen malmo Northern Lights Skansen Open Air Museum Skeppsholmen Spring in Sweden Stockholm stockholm art Stockholm attractions stockholm cafes stockholm guide stockholm local expert stockholm private guide Stockholm restaurants Stockholm sightseeing Stockholm things to do stockholm tour guide Stockholm tours stockholm train Sweden Sweden attractions Sweden festivals Sweden food Sweden Golf Courses Sweden restaurants Sweden sightseeing Sweden Things to Do Sweden tours Sweden wilderness things to do in sweden top markets in sweden Uppsala Walpurgis Night