To attempt to recommend just four restaurants of note for an entire country may be stretching any practical sense of scale to its breaking point, but Switzerland is relatively small, and the following four establishments are in fact contained to just two cities (Zurich and Geneva). At any rate, all four are seriously good.
- Top Bern Attractions November 11, 2011
- Exploring Gruyères, Home of the Famous Swiss Cheese July 6, 2012
- What Not to Do in Switzerland February 15, 2013
- Romance in Switzerland February 1, 2013
- Vevey: A Town Among the Vineyards January 18, 2013
- How to Spend One Week in Switzerland May 10, 2013
- Best Day Trips From Geneva May 3, 2013
- Scenic Train Rides in Switzerland April 26, 2013
- Museum Aargau April 22, 2013
- Seeing Seerenbach Falls April 20, 2013
- filipino cupid: awesome blog ! thanks....
- cindie: Just passing some time in between class on Ezine a...
augusta raurica Austria bern biking in Switzerland Boating Castles Château de Chillon day trips fondue geneva Germany Good for Families gruyeres Hiking hiking in Switzerland hiking in the Alps historical towns Lake Constance Lake Geneva Lake Zurich libraries Lucerne mountain towns Mt. Pilatus Picnic Spot Rapperwil restaurants Swimming Swiss nature tours swiss villages switzerland Switzerland Attractions Switzerland Day Trips Switzerland Festivals Switzerland food Switzerland Hiking Switzerland Lake Activites Switzerland Sightseeing Switzerland Things to Do viator Winterthur Winterthur attractions world literature library Zurich Zurich day trips