Mountain railways, cable cars, funiculars, and chair lifts abound in Switzerland, but one of the best ways to pass a fair weather afternoon is aboard one the fleet of paddle steamers that depart for cruising and commerce between Zurich and other points of interest along the shores of Zürichsee (Lake Zurich).
- Top Bern Attractions November 11, 2011
- Exploring Gruyères, Home of the Famous Swiss Cheese July 6, 2012
- Wine Tasting in Lavaux March 8, 2013
- Best Places to Go with Kids in Switzerland March 1, 2013
- What Not to Do in Switzerland February 15, 2013
- Best Day Trips from Lucerne May 24, 2013
- Ela Park (Parc Ela) May 23, 2013
- How to Spend One Week in Switzerland May 10, 2013
- Best Day Trips From Geneva May 3, 2013
- Scenic Train Rides in Switzerland April 26, 2013
- filipino cupid: awesome blog ! thanks....
- cindie: Just passing some time in between class on Ezine a...
augusta raurica Austria bern biking in Switzerland Boating Castles Château de Chillon day trips fondue geneva Germany Good for Families gruyeres Hiking hiking in Switzerland hiking in the Alps historical towns Lake Constance Lake Geneva Lake Zurich libraries Lucerne mountain towns Mt. Pilatus Picnic Spot Rapperwil restaurants Swimming Swiss nature tours swiss villages switzerland Switzerland Attractions Switzerland Day Trips Switzerland Festivals Switzerland food Switzerland Hiking Switzerland Lake Activites Switzerland Sightseeing Switzerland Things to Do viator Winterthur Winterthur attractions world literature library Zurich Zurich day trips