The sixth-largest city in Switzerland, Winterthur is also one of the country’s most culturally sophisticated. Art tourists in particular will find themselves in bliss, wending their way amid the many lovely parks and gardens in the city as they visit some of Europe’s most important collections of art, as well as attending shows and plays at the handful of theaters and cabarets (the Sulzerareal auditorium is the largest indoor venue in Europe).
Tag Archives: Winterthur
- Top Bern Attractions November 11, 2011
- Exploring Gruyères, Home of the Famous Swiss Cheese July 6, 2012
- Riding the Golden Panoramic Train March 15, 2013
- Wine Tasting in Lavaux March 8, 2013
- Best Places to Go with Kids in Switzerland March 1, 2013
- Tips for Visiting Lake Thun, Switzerland June 7, 2013
- Tips for Visiting Switzerland in Summer May 31, 2013
- Best Day Trips from Lucerne May 24, 2013
- Ela Park (Parc Ela) May 23, 2013
- How to Spend One Week in Switzerland May 10, 2013
- filipino cupid: awesome blog ! thanks....
- cindie: Just passing some time in between class on Ezine a...
augusta raurica Austria bern biking in Switzerland Boating day trips fondue geneva Germany Good for Families gruyeres Hiking hiking in Switzerland hiking in the Alps historical towns italy things to do Lake Constance Lake Geneva Lake Zurich libraries Lucerne mountain towns Mt. Pilatus Picnic Spot Rapperwil restaurants Swimming Swiss nature tours swiss villages switzerland Switzerland Attractions Switzerland Day Trips Switzerland Festivals Switzerland food Switzerland Hiking Switzerland Lake Activites Switzerland Sightseeing Switzerland Things to Do travel viator Winterthur Winterthur attractions world literature library Zurich Zurich day trips