I’m pretty sure people don’t ever go to bed in Tokyo, or at least they don’t on weekends, especially if they live/work/play in the Ginza district. As the business week concludes, traffic is barred and the area becomes a noisy, pulsing mass of people well, thronging. There’s tons of cafes, restaurants and bars, and it’s also the where the Kabuki-za theater is located.
Tag Archives: bars
- New Year’s Eve in Tokyo December 7, 2012
- Tokyo Culture February 24, 2012
- Asha and Brock in Tokyo April 17, 2013
- Top 10 Things to Do in Tokyo in Spring March 22, 2012
- The Waseda Shochiku Cinema in Takadanobaba October 25, 2012
- The Kagurazaka Entertainment District June 13, 2013
- Tokyo Summer Festivals June 11, 2013
- Tokyo Bay Fireworks June 6, 2013
- 43rd Annual Tokyo Motor Show May 30, 2013
- Hiking Mount Mitake May 28, 2013
- lee: if you think of it while on your adventure, throw ...
- Dawn: hi guys, thanks for the top ten recommendations! i...
- Antonio Smith: Thanks for the tips. I'm planning on going to Toky...
- hello: i love tokyo...
- cheapindianhair: Very Nice site I found it on the search engines , ...
akasaka palace asakusa kannon temple asakusa temple Attractions in Tokyo ginza district hayao miyazaki imperial palace Japan japanese culture japan things to do kyoto mt fuji nara studio ghibli museum things to do in tokyo Tokyo Tokyo accomodation tokyo attractions Tokyo best of lists Tokyo budget travel tokyo cruises Tokyo culture tokyo day trips Tokyo eating and drinking Tokyo events tokyo family friendly activities Tokyo festivals and events tokyo food Tokyo free things to do Tokyo hotels Tokyo museums tokyo national museum Tokyo natural wonders Tokyo nightlife Tokyo outdoor activities Tokyo parks and gardens Tokyo restaurants tokyo sightseeing Tokyo sightseeing tours tokyo things to do Tokyo top attractions tokyo tours tokyo tower Tokyo travel tips Tokyo with kids